Kerala, God’s own country has all the exquisite sights a young new couple loves to see. Land of backwaters, where you can go on for famous boat ride with your beautiful better half amidst the beauty of forests. And after long tiring wedding blasts, here in Kerala, you will get the most relaxing, rejuvenating ayurvedic treatments. Live your most beautiful moments in this colorful, festive and picturesque land and nurture your bond with love, beauty and color exactly like Kerala.
- Day 01: Arrival – Cochin
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport, meet our representative who escort you to the hotel already booked for your stay. As you complete the check-in formalities, settle in your rooms. Thereafter, get ready for sightseeing in Cochin. Also known as Kochi and Ernakulam, Cochin is a cosmopolitan city of the state that was an important port city in the earlier times. This vibrant city is also referred to as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’ and the ‘Gateway to Kerala’. It is dotted with a number of tourist attractions that are worth-visiting. The places of interest in Cochin that you visit today include Santa Cruz Basilica-one of India’s 8 basilicas, it has Gothic style architecture; Dutch Palace or Mattancherry Palace- a two-storied structure was built around 1555, it is now a museum that is home to murals, weapons, paintings etc and finally, St. Francis Church- constructed way back in the year 1503, this is the oldest European church in the country. Stay overnight in Cochin.
- Day 02: Cochin – Munnar
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Munnar. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Munnar is probably the most popular hill station of Kerala that is flocked by tourists in crazy numbers. Placed at an altitude of 6000 feet above the sea level, this hill town has pleasant climate, green surroundings, several attractions, aromatic tea plantations, adventure opportunities and more. The rest of the day is free; you can indulge in the activities of your interest. Explore the lovely surroundings on your own. Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Day 03 : Munnar Local Sightseeing
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of famous tourist spots in Munnar. The attractions that you visit include today include the Christ Church- constructed by the British in the year 1910, it is one of Munnar’s most revered religious spots; Eravikulam National Park- home to the endangered mountain goat of Southern India- the Nilgiri Tahr, this wildlife reserve offers ample opportunities; Mattupetty Dam- constructed on a lake, this dam is a popular picnic spot amidst lush and serene surrounding and Anamudi peak- standing tall at an altitude of 2695 m above the sea level, this peak lies within Eravikulam and is popular for offering amazing trekking opportunities.
- Day 04 : Munnar – Kumarakom
On the 4th day of the tour, in the morning, leave by road for the lovely Kumarakom town, early morning. Upon arrival, check into the backwater resort. Lying on the banks of Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom is extremely well-known for its backwater tourism and colorful birds. This serene retreat boasts of verdant green surroundings. The town receives huge footfall each year. Post breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Kumarakom Bird sanctuary, which is also known as Vembanad bird sanctuary. The sanctuary is a heaven for bird watching enthusiasts and ornithologists. One can spot both resident as well as migratory birds including Siberian Stork, Cuckoo, Waterfowls, Teals, Egrets, Herons, Darters, Wild Ducks, Brahminy Kites, Owls and so on. Other than this, if you are an adventure enthusiast, you can indulge in water skiing and wind-sailing. Stay overnight in Kumarakom.
- Day 05 : Kumarakom – Alleppey
Today, in the morning, head straight to Kottayam. Upon arrival, get on board the beautiful houseboat and sail towards Alleppey, Kerala’s backwater hub, referred to as the ‘Venice of the East’. Traditionally known as Kettuvallam, an overnight houseboat is well-equipped, has the required number of rooms and comes with a rower and a trained chef. As the boat cruises on the placid backwaters, soak-in the tranquility and treat your eyes to the beautiful lush views of the surrounding palm coconut grooves and paddy fields. Spot colorful birds, notice the villagers indulged in their daily routine, visit the coir making industry and so on. An overnight backwater cruise.
- Day 06 : Alleppey – Kovalam
You arrive in the morning at Alleppey, complete the check-out formalities and disembark the houseboat. Hit the road to Kovalam. Upon arrival, check into the hotel to rest for a while. A beautiful beach town, Kovalam is the place to be if you love peaceful ambiance, away from the stressful life of the city. Later, you have options to choose – either you can visit the serene Kovalam beach (a crescent-shape beach divided into Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach) indulge in interesting water sports such as swimming, surfing, kayaking and skiing. Other than that, you can pamper yourself with an herbal Ayurvedic massage, offered at innumerable Ayurveda centers that are sprinkled all around.Overnight Stay in Kovalam.
- Day 07 : Kovalam
On day 7, in the morning, relax on the beautiful beach of Kovalam and proceed towards Cape Comorin. Kanyakumari, known as Cape Comorin during the British days, lies on the southern tip of the Cardamom Hills. Extremely popular as Hindu religious site, the city is home an ancient temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Visit the beach with multi-colored sand and partake in leisure activities. Other places that you visit include Padmanabhapuram Palace- a beautiful architecture gem built during the 16th century, this palace has murals, carvings, rose wood furniture, huge Durbar Hall, delicate intricate carvings etc and Government Archeological museum-consisting of murals, wood carvings and artifacts. Back to Kovalam. Overnight stay.
- Day 08 : Kovalam – Trivandrum
On the last day tour, get transferred to Trivandrum or Thiruvananthapuram. Enjoy morning sightseeing tour of Trivandrum- the largest and the capital city of Kerala. Later, drive to the airport to board flight for your onward destination.
|Cochin||Hotel Aiswarya,Hotel S.M.Regency||Hotel Abad Plaza,Hotel Fort Queen||Trident, Tissa’s Inn|
|Munnar||Poopada Resort,Munnar Inn,Hillview Munnar||Chandana Royal Resort,Grand Plaza Munnar,Deep Woods Resort||Orchid Highlands, Aranyaka Resort|
|Thekkady||Elephant Route,Michael’s Inn,Jungle Palace||Beaumont Plantation Retreat,Hotel Ambadi,Deep Woods Resort||Backwater Ripples,Aveda Kumarakom|
|Alleppey||DlX houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Hill & Sea View Beach Resort,Hotel Sea View Palace||Abad Harmonia,Soma Palmshore Beach Resort,Hotel Sea Face,Ganesh House Homestay||Amrutham,Aveda Kumarakom,Turtle On The Beach|
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast.
• Accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing basis.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Pickup & Drop at Nearest Airport / Railway stations
• Pick up, Drop and All sightseeing by A/C Private Vehicle
• English/ Hindi speaking driver cum guide.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.