If you are planning to delight in a vacation that is soaked in the best hues of adventure, this Rishikesh package for 2 days is the best choice. Offering you opportunities to enjoy some of the much loved thrilling activities, this trip to Rishikesh is nothing less than a superb pack of pleasurable holiday experience. This Rishikesh itinerary hails the squad of adventure-seekers looking forward to a short getaway.
By opting for a trip to Rishikesh, you are in for an adventure retreat. Also known as the Gateway to the Garhawl Himalayas, Rishikesh is a famous tourist spot and also a major pilgrimage spot for the Hindus. River Ganges flows through the town of Rishikesh and it is famous for its various shrines and yoga ashrams. Try your hands on some adrenaline-pumping activities river rafting on Shivpuri River (One of the top attractions of Rishikesh) being the highlight of all during this Rishikesh trip for 2 days. Once you have enjoyed drifting through the river current, other activities such as beach volleyball and body surfing await you. Next you can take up cliff jumping and feel the thrill gushing through your veins as you kick a cliff and fly in air, several feet above the land!
A short trek is also on the list that will introduce you to the luxuriant stretches of this quaint hill town. Rishikesh also is among the few places in India that offers a multitude of adventure sports to its visitors. With the city of Haridwar only a few miles south from Rishikesh, the place is also considered as a ‘holy city’. And post all the thrill you would be treated with a fun campfire session and mouth-watering dinner.Your 2 days Rishikesh trip offers you a myriad of activities, along with allowing you to ease in the serene locale. So, get ready for the best Uttarakhand tour package from Delhi ever.
• 01 Night accommodation in Offered Hotel/Resort
• Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
• Village/ tent accommodation during the trekking journey. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
• Breakfast at Hotel
• All Taxes
• Entrance fees at monuments/temples
• Meals not mentioned above
• Expenses of personal nature
• Any kind of insurance
• Any increase in govt. & state taxes
• Anything not mentioned in itinerary
• Cab for sightseeing & transfers
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
Suggest some packing-essentials for this Rishikesh trip.
Since the tour involves adventure and sports activities like river rafting and beach volleyball, it is highly-recommended to pack comfortable clothing and footwear, other than:
• Mosquito repellent
• Camera with extra batteries
Which is the best time to visit Rishikesh?
Rishikesh stays pleasant mostly all through the year. One can come around anytime if he/she intends to visit sites.If someone wants to try river rafting and other activities then late Sept to Mid Nov is suggested to be an ideal time to visit Rishikesh.
Is there any age bar for rafting in Rishikesh?
There is no set age criteria for river rafting in Rishikesh. Anyone can try their hands on rafting until they feel fit for the activity. Also, adequate strength in shoulders and arms is really required for rafting.
Can someone who doesn’t know how to swim try their hands on river rafting in Rishikesh?
Yes, participants are given life-jackets for rafting. The session becomes even more fun when someone doesn’t know how to swim.
Are there any tips for someone who is trying adventure sports for the first time?
First-timers need not worry if they are trying their hands on adventure sports in Rishikesh.
For every adventure sports there are instructors who brief the participants about the know-hows.