Honeymoon spent at an exotic location, well it tops the list of any newlywed couple. What could be best other than Andaman? Floating in Bay Of Bengal, Andaman is known for its marvelous beaches, exotic flora and fauna, stories from Independence, this trip should be taken with this package.
- Day 01: PORT BLAIR Arrival Port by flight (Carbyn’s Cove Beach + Light & Sound)
Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After Lunch, take a drive towards Corbyn’s Cove Beach, about 9 kms from Port Blair. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbin’s Cove ideal for swimming & Bathing.In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
- Day 02: North Bay (Coral Island) + Ross Island + Viper Island
After breakfast our company’s vehicle will be there in the Hotel to pick you up for Andaman Water Sports Complex from where ferry will starts for North Bay- to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. Optional Activities – Snorkelling, Glass bottom boat ride, Swimming, Trekking. From North bay start for Ross Island – from where the Britisher’s governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Then proceed for a leisurely cruise (Harbour Cruise) in a steamer along the Port Blair Harbour – which takes one to Viper Island. The gallows a top a hillock here is sight to watch. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- Day 03 : Port Blair – Havelock
After a Healthy Breakfast at Hotel at Port Blair Or Packed Breakfast get ready on 07:00-Early morning you will be taken to Phoniex bay Harbour to take a private catamaran M V MAKRUZZ / Coastal Cruise which takes one and half hour journey for Havelock island. In Havelock Island our Company’s representatives will be there to meet you at the Harbour. After a short time for leisure have lunch and start for sightseeing of places in and around Havelock. Radhanagar Beach After lunch our company’s vehicle will be in the resort to take you to the Radhanagar beach- Asia’s Best Beach and rated amongst world’s top ten beaches. Radhanagar Beach (Beach #7) is the most beautiful on the island and was rated as the best in Asia by Time in 2004. Gorgeous, silky white sand backed by a forest that provides welcome shade looks out over turquoise water, some stretches with a sandy bottom good for swimming and some with excellent coral reefs that are great for snorkeling – a great combination indeed. Sunsets here are often spectacular and it’s a popular time to be at the beach. By evening return back to the hotel and stay overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
- Day 04 : HAVELOCK ISLAND – PORT BLAIR (Kalapathar Beach) + Evening returns to Port Blair
After breakfast Checkout from the Resort and Keep Your Luggage at the Resort and Pick up from the Resort and proceed for Kalapather beach-it is also one of the well-known beach at Havelock & is considered to be one of the spectacular beaches, White sand of the beach, greenish and blue Sea as the back ground looks really inviting for a tourist and the scene is unique for a tourist as all sea does not look like this coloured. After spending luxurious time in this pristine beach then proceed to Havelock harbour to take a ferry for Port Blair and reaches Port Blair by evening and our company’s representatives will be at Phoniex Bay Harbour to pick you up and get transferred to the Hotel / Resort.
- Day 05 : Departure
Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday. (Check out time 0800 hrs)
|Port Blair||Hotel Aparupa / Hotel Mainak / Hotel Shreesh / Classic Regency / De Meadows||TSG. Grand / Hotel Shompen / Hotel –J / Haywizz||ITC- Fortune Resort Bay Island / Sea Shell at Port Blair / Hotel Sentinel|
|Cross Bill Resort / Blue Bird / Holiday Inn Beach Resort / Gold India Beach Resort||Symphony Palms Beach Resort / Sea Shell Beach Resort / Sands and Marina / Wild Orchid||Silver Sand Beach Resort / Munjoh Ocean Resort|
|Luxury and Premium||Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair & AC Tata Sumo / AC Chevrolet Enjoy / similar at Havelock and Neil Island . Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.|
|Deluxe and Superior||Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair &NAC Tata Sumo / NAC Chevrolet Enjoy / NAC Maruti Vans/ similar at Havelock and Neil Island . Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.|
|Standard and Economy||Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair &NAC Tata Sumo / NAC Chevrolet Enjoy / NAC Maruti Vans / similar at Havelock and Neil Island . Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.|
|NOTE||We provide 01 Non a/c Indica / Wagon R / Sumo / Max in all categories for 02-08 pax including child. We provide 01 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 02-06 pax including child in Premium+. In case the number of heads increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle with an additional cost.</p>|
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Port Blair Airport..
• Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Port Blair Airport.
• Transportation using private AC Car with chauffer as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Visit to 3 Island by Private cruise Mark Marina.
• Twin sharing accommodation as specified above.
• Full buffet breakfast daily in the hotel.
• Bouquet of flower on arrival.
• Welcome Fruit Basket in the room on the day of arrival.
• Rose petals decoration on bed in hotels on the day of arrival.
• One session of snorkelling at coral Island (North Bay) for 01 couple.
• One session of Jet Ski ride at coral island (North Bay) at Port Blair for 01 couple.
• All sightseeing according to the sightseeing programme mentioned.
• 01 candle light dinner with a bottle of wine with a honeymoon cake in a romantic beach/ sea side restaurant.
• Daily 2 Bottles of Mineral water & tissue papers will be present in the car while sightseeing.
• All entry ticket & ferry ticket to visit the places of sightseeing.
• To & fro Havelock Island ferry transfers will be by A/C Luxury CATAMARAN – M V MAKRUZZ/Coastal Cruise in Premium/Executive class of seating.
• 24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
• All taxes inclusive.
- 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
- 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of INR 2500.00 minimum or 10 % of the Booking Amount. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 21 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is made||Charges|
|21 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour||Loss of Deposite|
|10 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||50% of total tour cost|
|07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||75% of total tour cost|
|04 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||100% of total tour cost|
Please Also Note:
All cancellation charges will be furthermost subject to the consideration of those engaged in arranging the itinerary. We will use all our powers to erase the cancellation charges and negotiate for the lowest possible charges.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/Seaplane/ to Havelock or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair and additional night accommodation in Havelock/ Port Blair will be additional charged.
2. All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payments where the refund is processed through cheque or online transfer.
3. The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
4. Please note that it may take 5 – 14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
5. Mid-tour Cancellation – Yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
THE FOLLOWING POINTS ARE TO BE NOTED FOR CHILD RATE
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate (EPSR)
• Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
• Children below 5 years Complimentary only for Hotels, however charges are applicable for Entry and Ferry above 02 Years of age.
Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for) Supplement Cost for Water Sports and Activities :
1) Sea Walk : RS 3250 Per Person
2) Scuba Diving : RS 3250 Per Person
3) Additional Snorkeling in Elephant Beach on Sharing Basis : RS 900 Per Person
4) Jet Ski : RS 350 Per Person
5) Banana Ride : RS 350 Per Person
6) Fruit Basket / Chocolate Box + Bouquet + Half KG Cake + Bottle of Indian Wine : RS 2000
7) Candle Light Dinner – Anything between Rs 3500 to Rs 6500 per couple Depending on Hotel
8) Flower Bed Decoration: Rs 1500 – RS 2500 depending on Hotel
9) Exclusive Candle Light Dinner on the Beach at Munjoh with 5 Course Meal with Wine: Rs 6500 per couple