A romantic destination could be exploring snowcapped mountains and witnessing peaceful views. And here comes a space for Manali. The Lover’s Paradise, is full of beautiful snow covered mountains will provide a perfect backdrop for a romantic date. And not only mountains, fruit orchards, springs, caves and temples, will also create new vibes to newly married couple. Admire the new blooming love in this beautiful valley.
- Day 01: New Delhi – Manali
On time board your overnight Volvo bus to Manali. The exact boarding time & place will be mentioned in your Bus ticket. Be on time to catch the bus.
- Day 02: Manali Local Sightseeing
Arrive Manali in the morning , Check in to the hotel and after Breakfast & some Rest go for Half Day sightseeing of Local Manali including Hadimba Temple, Vashist Temple, Club House, Monasteries,e.t.c. Evening Free for leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 03 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point )
Manali After Breakfast Visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot..Back to Hotel . Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu / Manikaran )
After Break-fast Full day excursion to kullu & Manikaran, back to hotel in the evening, Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05 : Manali Departure
Morning after break-fast, Check-out from Hotel. Evening catch the volvo from Manali to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
|Manali||Hotel Drilbu, Hotel Monal, Hotel Park View||Hotel Surya International, White stone||Rioso Resort/A Star Regency|
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• 02 Glasses of milk every night for the Couple.
• Fruit basket and cookies once during the stay.
• Honeymoon cake once during the stay.
• Flower bed decoration once during the stay.
• One of the dinners as candle lit with a bottle of Apple Wine.
• Fruit basket along with delicious wedding cake
• Bed decoration (with flowers).
• Candle light dinner.
• Overnight AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus tickets for Delhi.
• Complimentary pick up and drop from the bus stand
• One Half Day local sightseeing of Manali and Solang Valley by private car (subject to weather condition)
• Overnight journey in an air-conditioned Volvo Bus for Delhi – Manali -Delhi (tickets only).
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.