The golden triangle of India, Delhi Jaipur and Agra, this trip will be a fully packed educational and a fun trip. Delhi, the capital of India, also known to be a Mughal capital, has all the historic monuments and political houses. Agra, on the other hand is the city of wonder, The Taj Mahal and other exquisite, marvelous mughal forts. Jaipur, is full of vivid and rich culture, fierce history, majestic forts, religious temples and handicrafts.
- Day 01: Arrival Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. Time permitting, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Akshardham temple, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour drive past the President’s House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02: Delhi – Agra(240kms/4 hour drive)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. Enroot you may also visit Mathura-the birth place of Lord Krishana. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. You may also visit Dayal Bagh. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 03 : Agra – Jaipur (265kms/5 hour drive)
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city.
- Day 04 : Jaipur – Delhi departure
Post breakfast, guests would be taken to the visit of the splendid Amer Fort. The fort is the principal tourist attraction of Jaipur and is a UNESCO world heritage site. Built of red sandstone and marble, the fort flaunts a wonderful blend of Hindu and Rajput style of architecture. As the fort resides on a hill, guests would be given a royal elephant ride to the entrance of the fort. Later, shop in the markets for traditional Rajasthani handicrafts and items. Post that, you would be driven back to Delhi and further transferred to airport/railway station for the onward journey back home.
|Delhi||Hotel Indraprastha/ Hotel Om or similar|
|Agra||Hotel Love Kush or similar|
|Jaipur||Hotel Shripath Palace or similar|
|Price Starting from INR 5,000/- Per person|
- Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• irport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Tata Indigo Car for 02 Guests and Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
• All currently applicable taxes
- 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
- 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
- Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
- Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.