The Delhi Jaipur Udaipur tour package takes you through the heritage cities such as Delhi, Jaipur, and Udaipur. You would be awestruck by the beautiful forts and palaces of Jaipur and Udaipur while the heritage city of Delhi is sure to make the traveler in you love the experience.
- Day 01: Delhi
Today you will arrive at Delhi and our company representative (Rajasthan Tour Planner) will pick up from Delhi airport or Railway station then transfer to Hotel and helped us to you for Check in, after check in and relax. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02: Delhi / Jaipur
In the morning take breakfast after check out from Hotel then drive for Jaipur, Jaipur: Founded in AD 1727 by Sawai Jaisingh II, Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan is popularly known as the Pink City with broad avenues and spacious gardens, here the past comes alive in magnificent forts and palaces, blushed pink, where once lived the maharajas. Bazaars of Jaipur, famous for Rajasthani jewellery, fabric and shoes. Arrive in Jaipur and check in to Hotel and relax. After visit Birla Mandir. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03 : Jaipur
In the morning after breakfast we drive for famous Amber fort in Jaipur. It’s situated outside from Jaipur around 10 km. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honored fashion. The Fort, completed in the early 18th century. After visiting the fort drive back downhill and proceed to Jaigarh fort which displays the largest canon in the world. In the Afternoon visit the city tour – City palace on the way visit Jal mahal. Sightseeing tour of the Pink City visiting City Palace (Museum), Jantar Mantar (Observatory) and Hawa Mahal (The Palace of Winds).Albert Hall. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04 : Udaipur
In the morning have breakfast then check out from Hotel and drive for Udaipur.
Udaipur is formally known the city of lakes and Venice of East, Udaipur, the capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis. Their reflection in the placid waters of the Lake Pichhola is an enticing sight. Arrive in Udaipur and check in to Hotel and relax. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 05 : Udaipur
In the morning take breakfast then visit local city tour -Visit City Palace museum, where one can find rooms with mirrored walls and ivory doors, colored glass windows and inlaid marble balconies. Also visit famous peacock courtyard, Sahelion ki Bari (the garden of royal ladies) Later enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 06 : Jodhpur
Morning after breakfast then drive for Jodhpur, which is second largest city of Rajasthan, on the way visit Ranakpur Jain temple, dedicated to the first of Jain sect. There are 1444 carved marble pillars and the most interesting part is that no two pillars are the same. After visit straight drive for Jodhpur. After arrive in Jodhpur and check in to Hotel and relax. After sightseeing tour to Jodhpur’s famous tourist attractions such as the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada Memorial, Clock tower and local Market. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 07 : Jodhpur / Delhi
• First day – Dinner
• From 2nd day Breakfast and dinner
• Last day – Breakfast
• Rawat Kachori / Tea / coffee / Soft drink at Jaipur
• Malpua / Tea / Coffee / Soft drink in Pushkar
• Lassi / Tea / Coffee / Soft drink in Udaipur sahelion ki bari
• Mirchi Bada at Jodhpur
• Bikaneri bhujiya /khurbani / Soft Drink at Karni mata Mandir Deshnoke
• Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
• Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
• Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
• All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
• 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
• Camel safari in Thar Desert of Jaisalmer
• Folk dance with Dinner at Desert camp
• To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
• Lunch is not included
• Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
• Boat ride / Jeep safari/ Riksha ride / ropway / air Balloon are not included
• Light and sound show
• Extra water bottle charges
• Govt Tax of 3.625% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.