Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town.
• Sightseeing in Rishikesh including Laxman and Ram Jhulas
• Cable car ride from Joshimath to Auli
• Sightseeing in Joshimath including Shankracharya Cave
• Wildlife spotting at Rajaji National Park
• Adventure activities in Rishikesh
• Skiing and trekking in Auli
• Jeep safari inside the world-renowned Jim Corbett National Park
• Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Transportation – from the starting to the end point
• Return transfers from Haridwar Railway Station to the camping site in Haridwar
• Round trip transfers by A/C Personal Car is included
• Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
• All personal expenses
• Travel insurance
• Camera fee
• Tips, laundry & phone call
• Any Airfare / Train fare
• Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
• Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed..
• The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
• All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
• Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
• MMT reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• The booking price does not include:
• Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
•Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Any other items not mentioned under ?Inclusions? are not included in the cost of the booking.
• Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
• For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
• Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Cancellation charges per person
• From 01 May 2018 to 31 Jul 2018
• 30 or more days before departure: 30%
• Between 29 to 15 days before departure: 50%
• Between 14 to 7 days before departure: 75%
• Between 6 to 1 days before departure: 100%
• Booking Fee
• From 01 May 2018 to 31 Jul 2018
• 15 or more days before departure: 50%
• Between 14 to 1 days before departure: 100%
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.