Himachal Pradesh, one of the most amazing tourist destinations in India, has been a naturally rich tourist place in India known for hill stations, pine and deodar forest ranges, valleys, lush green jungles, snow-covered peaks, high-rise mountain ranges and a number of historical places As far as the history of Himachal Pradesh is concerned, it has a very long, rich and glorious history that dates back to the era of Indus valley civilization. it is Popularly known as the Devbhumi ¬– “Land of the Gods”, Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in India, nestles in north-west region of western Himalayas.
- Day 01: PATHANKOT – DHARAMSHALA
After pick from Pathankot, start your wonderful vacation to Himachal. Reach Dharamshala within 3 hours and check into the hotel, after taking some rest proceed to local Dharamshala sightseeing like Lord Elgin’s Memorial, Dal lake, Bhagshunath Temple and Water Fall, Dalai Lama Temple, Cricket Stadium. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 02: DHARAMSHALA – DALHOUSIE
After breakfast departs Dharamshala & Proceed to Dalhousie, Hotel Check in by Afternoon & Visit Local sightseeing Churches, Panchpula, Subhash Baoli, BaraPathar, by Evening back to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
- Day 03: DALHOUSIE
After breakfast visit Full Day sightseeing via Khajjiar, then go back to hotel and take Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 04: DALHOUSIE – PATHANKOT.
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Delhi. Drop at airport, bus stand railway station with onward journey
• Pick up & Drop from Pathankot Railway Station By Individual Cab
• Non Alcoholic (Tea, Coffee, Juice etc….) welcome drink on arrival in Hotel
• 3 Nights Accommodation on Double Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 1 room
• MAP Meal Plan – Bed Tea, 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunch/ 3 Dinners for each person
• Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing With Parents
• Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
• One Half Day Dharamshala City Tour by Private Car
• One Half Day Dalhousie City Tour by Private Car
• One Full Day Khajjiar Sightseeing by Private Car
• Transfers & sightseeing by Indigo/ Swift Dzire as per the itinerary but NGT T&C Apply.
• Note : A/C will not be used in hilly Areas.
• Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
• Any airfare / Train fare.
• Any entry fee.
• Not mentions above.
• These Rates are not applicable Between 14th April to 5th July and 15th December to 5th. January.
Cancellation charges per person
• 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
• 29– 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
• 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
• Extra meals or beverages.
If we change or cancel your holiday
• We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
• Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
• We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
• If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
• In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you have a complaint
• If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately.
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.