Malaysia is known for its rich cultural mixes, Indian, European, Chinese and Malay. With mix cultures, the traditions are beautifully blended. Kuala Lumpur is known for its Petronas twin tower. Apart from this magnificent skyscraper, Malaysia has varieties of flora and fauna, mouthwatering delicacies, tea plantation, temples, museums and a lot more. Explore this country of rich culture and traditions
- Day 01: Arrivall Kualalumpur
Arrival at Kualalumpur international airport , meet and greet with our airport representative who will provide you transfer to booked hotel . After check-inn to hotel evening free to explore the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 02: Kualalumpur Local
After breakfast at the hotel , pick up for Kualalumpur half day city tour , which includes photo op at the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers (at one point of time this was the tallest building in the world), the palace, National Monument, the National Museum (tickets not included), and the National Mosque. Return back to hotel. overnight at the hotel.
- Day 03 : Kualalumpur Sunway lagoon
After Breakfast at the hotel, pick up for full day Sunway Lagoon tour. Sunway Lagoon offers both adults and children non-stop fun and entertainment in one destination. Enjoy the ultimate theme park experience with over 80 rides and attractions spread across Malaysia’s premiere theme park. Have a splashing good time at the Water Park before enjoying the fun and excitement of the Amusement Park rides with the little ones. Go wild and interact with the animals at the Wildlife Park and gear up for more action at the Extreme Park before facing your fears at Scream Park. Which includes 05 theme park tickets : Amusement Park , Water park , Extreme park , Scream park and Wild life park. Return back to hotel in evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 04 : Depart Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast Check out and transfer to the airport to take your flight back to India.
|Kuala Lumpur||Hotel Star Points / Sentral Hotel or Similar|
|Package Cost Per PersonINR 15,000/-|
• 03 Nights accommodation in Kualalumpur.
• Kualalumpur half day city tour.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Return airport transfers.
• Kuala Lumpur Country Side & Batu Caves.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
• All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
• Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings..
• We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels..
• Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
• Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.