An educational tour to Andaman can be great with your friends. Get a chance to explore the beauty of the island while you take this tour along with your friends. Nothing can be a better option for you to explore the Andaman while cruising through the scenic views. You will begin your journey from Chennai and sail through the amazing Bay of Bengal. Each day will be a new day for you as you get to explore a lot of things in the Andaman during this majestic tour.
- Day 01: Pick up from Airport, Carbyn’s Cove Beach, Cellular jail and Sound and Light show
Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.Corbyns’ Cove Beach: The Corbyns’ Cove, is a serene and unspoiled soft sandy beach, set in picturesque background of lush green coconut palms and pleasant blue sea. The main attractions of this beach are the inviting water sports. The Corbyns’ Cove beach, situated 8 kms from the City centre is the closest Beach from the city. This coconut- palm fringed beach, is ideal for swimming and sun bathing.Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
- Day 02: Baratang Island
Early morning before daybreak we depart for Baratang Islands. It is approximately 110 kms away from Port Blair. It is connected through road passing through Jarawas Tribe Reserve also known as ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State High Way). We will travel through fabulous and enchanting forest in conveys to reach Nilambur Jetty (Middle Strait) from where we take a ferry for Baratang Island which is a 15mints ride. It has thick mangrove creeks on both sides followed by dense tropical forest. Major attractions at Baratang are lime Stone Cave and Mud Volcanoes.Lime Stone Cave: They are located 15 mints away by sea from Baratang Jetty. We can reach there by dongis or small boats. The journey enthralls everyone as it takes you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation. Please do carry sufficient water along with you.Mud Volcano (Jalki): The mud volcanoes have erupted so sporadically with recent eruption I n 2005, believed to have been associated with the 2004 earthquake. The natives of this island call it “Jalki”. The mud volcanoes squirt little fountains of mud.
- Day 03: Onward journey to Havelock & Radhanagar beach
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will escort you to the Hotel for checkin process. After checkin proceed to Radhanagar Beach, the best and famous beach of Andaman Islands. You can go for swimming or can enjoy the beautiful place.
- Day 04 : Leisure at Havelock
This entire day is free for optional activities.
Optional activities may include Elephanta Beach Trip by bat, Trekking to Elephanta Beach, Kayaking, Scuba Diving and Rejuvenating Massage.
The charges for the above mentioned activities are not included in this package.
- Day 05 : Day trip to Neil island
Check out from the hotel, move towards the Harbor to board a ferry which will take you to Neil Island. At the harbor our representative will receive you and will escort you to sightseeing of Neil Island.Neil Island: This Island is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the 1857 Mutiny. There is a lone jetty at Bharathpur, which serves as the only entry–exit point of the island.
In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
- Day 06 : Departure from Port Blair
Check out and pick up from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for your onward journey, carrying wonderful memories.
• Accommodation at specified hotels.
• Exclusive Vehicle for the group/family.
• Airport pickup and drop.
• Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
• It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Domestic or International Airfare.
• Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
• Elephant Beach trip.
• Guide at Cellular Jail and Ross Island will cost extra.
• Camera fee (still or movie).
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY :
Paradise Tours and Travels believe in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Any Reservation cancelled before 30 days there will be no retention.
• Any Reservation cancelled between 15 days to 30 days of arrival 50% retention will be charged.
• Any Reservation cancelled between 7 days to 15 days of arrival 75% retention will be charged.
• Reservation cancelled within 7 days of arrival 100% retention will be charged.
• Paradise Tours and Travels is not responsible for cancellation of the services by the vendors due to climatic change or any reason.
• Customers are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake) and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, Paradise Tours and Travels will not entertain those and the client has to bear the problems/fine/extra expenses arises due to the same.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
Please Also Note:
All cancellation charges will be furthermost subject to the consideration of those engaged in arranging the itinerary. We will use all our powers to erase the cancellation charges and negotiate for the lowest possible charges.
1. In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/Seaplane/ to Havelock or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair and additional night accommodation in Havelock/ Port Blair will be additional charged.
2. All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payments where the refund is processed through cheque or online transfer.
3. The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
4. Please note that it may take 5 – 14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
5. Mid-tour Cancellation – Yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
THE FOLLOWING POINTS ARE TO BE NOTED FOR CHILD RATE
• Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate (EPSR)
• Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
• Children below 5 years Complimentary only for Hotels, however charges are applicable for Entry and Ferry above 02 Years of age.