Kashmir, the paradise on earth, is one of the most travelled destinations for a newly married couple. The romantic backdrop of this place is the most mesmerizing scenes to fall in love with. Beautiful green meadows, snowy mountains, beautiful lakes, and off course the shikaara ride, this paradise has every twists to make your honeymoon warm and loving.
- Day 01: Arrival – Srinagar
Welcome Srinagar Airport pickup you will be met our representative and get transfer to House Boat check in House Boat. After relax visit Shankacharya Temple in the evening enjoy Shikara ride in famous Dal Lake (by your own). In the evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in House Boat.
- Day 02: Srinagar Local Sightseeing
Today after finish breakfast you have option for a city tour for half a day. Take a cab and visit places such as “Nishat Bagh”, the popular Mughal Gardens, and “Shalimar Bagh”. Post which you can head to the Shankaracharya Temple situated atop a hill and return back to the hotel in the evening.
- Day 03 : Srinagar – Excursion Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast drive Sonmarg. Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque ‘Meadow of Gold Sonmarg. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own). In the evening back to Srinagar Hotel check Inn Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- Day 04 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast drive for Gulmarg. Gulmarg is one of the best ski slopes and one of the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes. View of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. Fascinating views from Tangmarg to Gulmarg and enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (at your own cost). In the evening back to Srinagar and overnight stay in Hotel Srinagar.
- Day 05 : Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. Arrive in Pahalgam enjoy beautiful surroundings enjoy a pony ride to nearby palaces like Chandanwadi, Baisaren (ponies can be hired directly) or simply walk along the River Lidder. In the evening back to Srinagar overnight stay in Hotel Srinagar.
- Day 06 : Srinagar Departure
Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed to Srinagar airport.
|Srinagar||Hotel City Grace / Deluxe Houseboat||Hotel Regal Palace /Deluxe Houseboat||Hotel PineSpring (Wazir Bagh) /Super Deluxe Houseboat|
• W Accommodation in Hotel / Houseboats on twin sharing basis.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• All transfers, city tours and transport services by Non Air-conditioned Indica Vista / Indigo / Tavera, 4* Pacakges ( Non Ac Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova ) Vehicle as per the itinerary.
• All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
• Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
• 01 Hour Shikara Ride In Dal Lake.
• Night Stay in Deluxe House Boat.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.