A tour package that compiles British, Mughal and Rajput heritage with a trip to the famous hill station-Shimla. If it sounds interesting to you, our ‘Golden Triangle Tour with Shimla’ is the perfect option for you. The 10 day journey will take you through the historical lanes of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with a detour to Shimla.
• Guided tour of Delhi- India Gate, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, Gandhi Memorial, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar Complex
• Evening shopping tour at The Mall & The Ridge
• Guided trip to Taj Mahal and Red Fort in Agra
• Elephant ride to Amber Fort
• Guided tour of Shimla- Botanical Gardens, Jakhu Temple, Himachal State Museum and Summer Hill
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• irport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Tata Indigo Car for 02 Guests and Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
• All currently applicable taxes
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.