Har-ki-Dun, situated at an elevation of 3566 meters is surrounded by glittering peaks and dense forests. The forests are rich in wild life and are a veritable paradise for bird-watchers and nature lovers. This is good trek for all age groups and the valley is full of flora and fauna. One can spend time with herbs & shrubs for medicinal purpose.Also photography too has great area to snaps for variety of birds & nature.This is a holly place. Also it is a base of Swargarohini ht. 21000 ft. In our old granth (books) it is mentioned that Pandav went to Swarga (Heaven) through this mountain. This is a place where you can find Trees of Bhojpatra flower Bramhakamal. Swargarohini and Jaundar Glacier is at south-east of Har-ki-dun. Towards west you can see Bandar PunchDuryodhan is a God of few community here, you can find temple of Duryodhan.
People survive on farming Rice, Rajma, and Charas. They use wood of Deodar tree for their house. You can find many people using Hukka for smoking. One can smell of pine while having Hukka. Also because of popularity of this area for trekking Portrays is another way to earn for locals here. They generally work under the Kedar.
• Transport: Rishikesh to Sankri and Return.
• 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) Pack lunch while on the trek.
• All necessary entry fees and permits.
• Accommodation Guest house, Home stay, camping during Trek.
• Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
• First aid medical kits, stretcher.
• Trek equipments and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent/toilet tent).
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Food during the transit.
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
• Anything not specifically mentioned Itinerary on Board.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
Normally Ganga Valley Adventure expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t want to carry your backpack so you can give it to porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 300/- extra per day per bag. To book a Trek/ adventure program please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you can call us on the given for confirmation of tour you have to wire a deposit and initial deposit.