Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state’s forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
• Sightseeing in Rishikesh including Laxman and Ram Jhulas
• Cable car ride from Joshimath to Auli
• Sightseeing in Joshimath including Shankracharya Cave
• Wildlife spotting at Rajaji National Park
• Adventure activities in Rishikesh
• Skiing and trekking in Auli
• Jeep safari inside the world-renowned Jim Corbett National Park
• All land transfer in Mahindra Bolero, Max as per above on the given itinerary.
• Conservation/trekking entry permits fees.
• Village/ tent accommodation during the trekking journey. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
• 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) pack lunch while on the trek.
• Fully escorted trek with license holder local trekking guide.
• All program according to itineraries on full board.
• Attractive salaries, wages, equipment and other facilities to Uttarakhand trekking trekking staffs.
• Travel Insurance or any other kind of Insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• All types of bar bill.
• Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.