Pushkar, the only land in the universe holding the temple of the creator of the universe i.e. Lord Brahma, is located in Rajasthan state of India. The place has its own charm and known worldwide for its Cattle fair that take place every year.
Take a dip in the holy Pushkar Lake, the worship place of Lord Brahma, visit the Lord Brahma temple, the only temple in the world devoted to the creator god Brahma and explore the colourful local market of Pushkar.we offer a well organized Jaipur Pushkar Weekend Tour that will take you close to every nook and corner of the Pushkar town.
- Day 01: Arrival in Jaipur
We will Pick you up from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station by placard carrying driver and transfer to Hotel. Later visit the Pink City, City Palace, the ancient Observatory and Local Market. Overnight Jaipur.
- Day 02: Jaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur
Drive to Pushkar / Ajmer for a day return trip. Ajmer was founded by the Chauhan ruler, Aiaipal, during the 11th century & is dominated by the Taragarh Fort built by Prithviraj Chauhan. In Pushkar, visit the holy Lake and also the famous Brahma Temple. Pushkar is one of the holiest places for Hindus. Later drive back to Jaipur. Overnight Jaipur.
- Day 03 : Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast, visit the magnificent Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Later drive to Jaipur airport for your home destination.
• Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
• Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
• Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
• All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
• 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
• Camel safari in Thar Desert of Jaisalmer
• Folk dance with Dinner at Desert camp
• To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
• Lunch is not included
• Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
• Boat ride / Jeep safari/ Riksha ride / ropway / air Balloon are not included
• Light and sound show
• Extra water bottle charges
• Govt Tax of 3.625% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.