Lying on Malabar Coast, Kerala is famous for its backwaters .Peaceful, emerald green, palm lined networks of lagoons offer one of the best views for a lifetime. And visiting the backwaters is never complete without cruising in a lifeboat. Witness the famous ‘snake boat races’, an annual competition full of joy and laughter. Get this splendid, peaceful experience of a lifetime by exploring the backwaters of Kerala.
- Day 01: Arrival – Cochin
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport, meet our representative who escort you to the hotel already booked for your stay. As you complete the check-in formalities, settle in your rooms. Thereafter, get ready for sightseeing in Cochin. Also known as Kochi and Ernakulam, Cochin is a cosmopolitan city of the state that was an important port city in the earlier times. This vibrant city is also referred to as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’ and the ‘Gateway to Kerala’. It is dotted with a number of tourist attractions that are worth-visiting. The places of interest in Cochin that you visit today include Santa Cruz Basilica-one of India’s 8 basilicas, it has Gothic style architecture; Dutch Palace or Mattancherry Palace- a two-storied structure was built around 1555, it is now a museum that is home to murals, weapons, paintings etc and finally, St. Francis Church- constructed way back in the year 1503, this is the oldest European church in the country. Stay overnight in Cochin.
- Day 02: Cochin – Alleppey
Today, begin driving to one of the most popular backwater destinations of Kerala, Alleppey. Arrive at Pallathuruthy Jetty, and complete the check-in formalities by 12:00 PM. Sail through the stunning attractions of Vilakumaram Thodu and Kanitta. Soak-in the serenity spread all around and savor the delightful views. Enjoy special lunch on-board, prepared by the trained chef. The houseboat cruises through SNDP thodu, Kuppapuram, and Vembanad Kayal. Later, halt at Kainakary to partake in canoeing for an hour. This activity here is equally popular amid adventure lovers and nature lovers. Go aboard the cruise that sets off to Kuttamangalam, Chennengary through Nedumudi. Spot colorful birds, spot the locals indulged in their daily work and more. Enjoy sumptuous delicacies during a traditional dinner on-board the houseboat. Overnight stay on-board the houseboat.
- Day 03 : Alleppey – Kumarakom
The houseboat arrives in Kumarakom today. After breakfast, complete the check- out formalities and de-board the houseboat. Thereafter, start your road journey to Kumarakom. As you reach, check- in to the hotel. The rest of the day free at leisure. Kumarakom is a lush pristine town on the banks of Lake Vembanad. Some of the attractions of this place are its backwater houseboat cruises and avifauna wealth. The place has been blessed by peaceful environs. Explore the place on your own. Overnight stay.
- Day 04 : Kumarkom – Cochin
After breakfast on the last day of the tour, check out and get transferred to the Cochin Airport for boarding the flight for onward destination.
|Cochin||Hotel Aiswarya,Hotel S.M.Regency||Hotel Abad Plaza,Hotel Fort Queen||Trident, Tissa’s Inn|
|Munnar||Poopada Resort,Munnar Inn,Hillview Munnar||Chandana Royal Resort,Grand Plaza Munnar,Deep Woods Resort||Orchid Highlands, Aranyaka Resort|
|Alleppey||DlX houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kumarakom||Backwater Retreat Theme House,Lake Palace Family Resort||Green Fields Kumarakom,Paradise Resorts||Backwater Ripples,Aveda Kumarakom|
|Category||02 PAX||04 PAX||06 PAX||Extra Bed|
|Standard||14,500 INR||12,200 INR||10,000 INR||4,500 INR|
|Deluxe||16,800 INR||14,300 INR||12,200 INR||6,800 INR|
|Luxury||26,500 INR||20,500 INR||18,200 INR||10,500 INR|
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast.
• Accommodation in Hotel on twin sharing basis.
• All Meals on Houseboat during the stay.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Pickup & Drop at Nearest Airport / Railway stations
• Pick up, Drop and All sightseeing by A/C Private Vehicle
• English/ Hindi speaking driver cum guide.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.