The Khatling glacier is a lateral glacier, at the source of the river Bhilangana. Sahasratal and Masartal are on the west and east of it respectively. The Valley of Bhilangana offers a panoramic view of snow capped peaks and hanging glaciers. Jogin group of peaks, Kirtistambha and Meru are sublime and magnificent in their beauty. The entire trek passes through thick forests and beautiful lush green meadows in the beginning. Later, it crosses two passes above 17,000 ft. and negotiates glaciers moraines and a snow patch. This is a high altitude trek which is strenous. Though this trek is physically challenging, you are rewarded with panaromic vistas, pure unpolluted environs and you are given the rare opportunity to see nature at it’s rawest.
This trek is meant for people who are both spiritually inclined and adventurous. If you are the latter, then enjoy the thrill glacier walking, rock climbing and loads of such similar activities. Nights are spent in tents and ample time is given to the trekkers in order to acclimatize to the altitude. While nights are marked for skywatching, daytimes mesmerize you by its variety of Avifauna! Together they rekindle your interest in nature. This is all as a part of our effort to be a part of the ecosystem and promote tourism that is eco friendly.
• All accommodations during the trip on twin sharing basis, as per itinerary.
• 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) Pack lunch while on the trek.
• All entry fees & permits.
• All camping equipments during the trip including tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat.
• Hot water bags, first Aid
• Cost raised by factors beyond our control.
• Personal expenses (laundry, mineral water, cold drinks etc.)
• Any medical expenses, if incurred.
• Travel insurance
• Any other stuff that is not mentioned in Includes section.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.