Celebrate the Long Weekend in Rishikesh with The Amazing Uttarakhand Jungle Camp. Per person cost will be 2800/- on trpl sharing basis.
Long Weekend Rishikesh package is a power packed delight for celebrating weekend. We offer River Rafting, camp fire with DJ, meals and unlimited fun. Experience no frills new year party at the Ganga ghats of rishikesh only with the amazing uttrakhand.
• Visit to Lansdowne like,
• Visit to The Garhwal Rifles Regimental War Memorial,
• Visit to Regimental Museum
• Wildlife spotting at Rajaji National Park
• Visit to its Churches and Hawaghar
• 02 Night & 03 Days Package.
• 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner.
• Welcome Drink.
• Rafting 16 Km.
• Water Fall Trekking.
• Body Surfing.
• Cliff Jumping.
• Bone Fire With Music.
• Evening Tea / Coffee with Snacks.
• In camp activity Volleyball n another game in Beach.
• Patna Water fall Trekking.
• Camp on trpl sharing.
• Bed Tea.
• Evening Tea.
• The meals will be served on buffet style (Veg & Non-Veg) as per the schedule.
• Breakfast (09:00AM -10:30AM): Toast, Butter, Jam, Stuffed Parantha, Dahi, Pickels, Egg dish. Lunch (01:00PM – 02:00PM): 3 Dishes (Veg.),
Chapati, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickles, Dahi and Sweet dish.
• Eve. Snacks (06:00PM – 07:30PM): Tea/Coffee with Assorted Pakoras & French Fries.
• Dinner (09:00PM -11:00PM): 4 Dishes (3 Veg.+ 1 Non-Veg.), Chapati, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickles and Sweet dish.
Terms & Conditions :
Advance Booking Fee
• 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
• 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
• Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 16 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
• 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
• 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
• Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
• We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
• Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
• We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
• If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
• If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
• In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our
utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately
who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us,
with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third
party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.