Ladakh is not only home to some of the most beautiful monasteries and palaces, but also a land of rich natural beauty. Some of the most important attractions in Ladakh include Pangong Lake, which is considered as one of the most beautiful and grandest lake. Camping is also possible near the lake. Our 7 nights and 8 days Majestic Ladakh with Pangong Lake tour also covers Nubra Valley, which is the highest motorable pass in the world. It provides excellent views of Karakoram Range as well as Ladakh Range. It is a second favorite to tourists as a trip out of Ladakh.
- Day 01: Arrival at Leh
Arrival Leh in the morning and transfer to the hotel. Take complete rest for the day for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 mtrs). Overnight in hotel.
- Day 02: Leh – City tour
Free day at Leh for rest. In the afternoon visit Shanti Stupa, Sankar Gompa, Leh Palace & the markets. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 03 : Leh – Nubra Valley
After breakfast leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong-la (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area. Later check into a fixed camp in the same area or drive across to Deskit for overnight stay in a camp.
- Day 04 : Nubra Valley – Leh
In the morning visit / explore Deskit , Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional on direct payment). Later drive back to Leh, reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 05 : Lower Indus Valley Sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast visit Hall of Fame, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk monastery), Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Point and Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar rivers). Overnight in hotel.
- Day 06 : Leh – Pangong Lake (150 kms)
Early departure for Pangong Lake (approx. 145 kms, located on the Indo China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft). After full day of sightseeing around the Lake check-in at fixed tented camp near the lake at Spangmik or drive back for 30 kms to Tangtse and check into Hotel / Guest House for overnight stay.
- Day 07 : Pangong-Hemis / Thiksey-Leh (165 kms.)
After breakfast, leave Pangong / Tangtse and retrace the Leh route across Chang-la. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and visit the famous Hemis Monastery, biggest monastery of Ladakh. Later drive on to Leh, enroute visiting the picturesque Thiksey monastery. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 08 : Drop to Leh Airport
Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.-Tour ends.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Guide will be available only on above strength of participation.
• Oxygen cylinder is not included in the package.
• Tour starts from Srinagar hotel.
• Hotel vouchers / confirmation status will issued before 10 days arrival.
• Srinagar airport transfer in not included in package (1200 optional)
• Minimum 7 participate and maximum 13 participate in batch.