The popular hill-station of India, Nainital is known for its iconic pear-shaped lake along with other placid lakes that overlook spectacular view of lush green valleys. Boating in these lakes is a reviving experience thanks to its serenity. Bird watching is another popular activity here. Since it is located at an altitude of 2084 meters, the view of Himalayas is beautiful, and you can enjoy it in the famous view-points- Land Ends, Scenic Lakes, Tiffin Top and Snow view point. Avail honeymoon and family package for Nainital and get ready for a short break to this lovely hill town.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
• Sightseeing in Rishikesh including Laxman and Ram Jhulas
• Cable car ride from Joshimath to Auli
• Sightseeing in Joshimath including Shankracharya Cave
• Wildlife spotting at Rajaji National Park
• Adventure activities in Rishikesh
• Skiing and trekking in Auli
• Jeep safari inside the world-renowned Jim Corbett National Park
• All land transfer in Mahindra Bolero, Max as per above on the given itinerary.
• Conservation/trekking entry permits fees.
• Village/ tent accommodation during the trekking journey. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
• 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) pack lunch while on the trek.
• Fully escorted trek with license holder local trekking guide.
• All program according to itineraries on full board.
• Attractive salaries, wages, equipment and other facilities to Uttarakhand trekking trekking staffs.
• Travel Insurance or any other kind of Insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• All types of bar bill.
• Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.