An interesting trek for which offers a good trekking option during winter when most of the high altitude treks becomes out of bound due to snow in higher reaches of Himalayas. The trek offers panoramic view of high Himalayan range. There are plenty of temples and typical Garhwali villages en route.
• Accommodation (Camping)
• 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) Pack lunch while on the trek.
• Transport from Dehradun to Pantwari and return.(share Jeeps Only 7:00am.)
• Trekking permits
• Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent and utensils)
• First aid medical kits
• Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
• Mules to carry central equipment.
• Travel Insurance or any other kind of Insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
• Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason.
• Any accommodation, travel or transport outside of the above itinerary for any reason.
• Single supplement or request for accommodation on twin sharing basis will be charged extra.
• Hire charges for mules if hired by trekkers for personal luggage or personal ride.
• Meals other than B,L,D as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks.
• Any expense of personal nature or any gifts, tips or donations. And any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
• Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion.
• Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason. Any accommodation, travel or transport outside of the above itinerary for any reason.
• GST Tax
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.