The best student trip is the one that is close to nature and has all the major elements of Mother Nature. Jim Corbett national park is full of wilderness, exquisite flora-fauna and land of wildlife’s. And on the other hand, Nainital is one of the most beautiful hill station all packed with majestic snowcapped mountains, lakes, adventurous sports will definitely channelize a new form of energy in the students.
- Day 01: Delhi – Nainital
Early morning depart for Nainital. The route takes you through the cities of Ghaziabad, Moradabad and finally to the picturesque city of Nainital. For lunch you can chose from one of the numerous Dhabas en route (Payable by the customers). Upon arrival, check- into the hotel and spend the evening at leisure and have a comfortable overnight stay.
- Day 02: Nainital – Bhimtal – Sattal- Nainital
You can begin this morning with a visit to the Cheena Peak which offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the Himalayas. Spend rest of the day with a trip to Bhimtal and Sattal. Bhimtal is a scenic lakeside destination which offers a soothing environment to all the visitors. Sattal is a place where seven lakes come together. The place is surrounded by beautiful green scenery. In the evening, return to Nainital and enjoy shopping at the mall road. Have a comfortable stay at night.
- Day 03 : Nainital – Corbett
After Breakfast check out from Hotel, Travel by surface from Mussoorie to Corbett. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free for independent activities. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04 : Corbett
Have a memorable experience this morning by taking up elephant ride or jeep safari. Enjoy the pleasant climate of the place amid the greenery surrounding the place. In the evening either go for a safari to spot the wildlife or spend time at leisure. Dinner and stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 05 : Nainital – Delhi
Breakfast at hotel. Today at leisure check out and drive toward Delhi, on arrival transfer to Airport / Railway station to catch your pre booked Flight / Train.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.