Haridwar, Rishikesh and Auli are three popular destinations of Auli. If you opt for an Offbeat Uttarakhand tour, which will expand in the duration of 7 nights and 8 days which will offer you a chance to visit other lesser-known but quite amazing destinations along with these three. You will cover the attractions of Binsar, Munsiyari, Patal Bhuwaneshwar, Bhimtal as well as Mukteshwar.
The tour includes visit – Holy temple, hill stations, ropeway, bungee jumping, trekking, lakes, mountains and skiing sessions and so on.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
• Visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula and the popular Ashrams of Rishikesh
• Enjoy scenic hill station in munsiyari
• Visit longest as well as highest ropeway of Asia at Joshimath
• Explore Milam and Ralam Glaciers, a worldwide famous trekking at Munsiyari
• Enjoy Skiing and artificial lake in Auli
• Explore wildlife at Rajaji National Park
• Visit Sattal, bhimtal and Naukuchiatal Lake
• Visit Narsimha Temple and Tapovan Temple at Joshimath
• Visit to Patal Bhuvaneshwar Cave Temple, Jageshwar Temple, Patal Bhuvaneshwar
• All land transfer in Mahindra Bolero, Max as per above on the given itinerary.
• Conservation/trekking entry permits fees.
• Village/ tent accommodation during the trekking journey. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
• 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) pack lunch while on the trek.
• Fully escorted trek with license holder local trekking guide.
• All program according to itineraries on full board.
• Attractive salaries, wages, equipment and other facilities to Uttarakhand trekking trekking staffs.
• Travel Insurance or any other kind of Insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• All types of bar bill.
• Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.