The Panch Kedar trek includes all the five shrines associated with the Hindu legends. All most are situated in the Kedar Valley. At Kedarnath, which is situated at the head of the Mandakini River, the Linga is a natural rock that resembles the hump of a bull. Madhmaheshwar, situated at the base of Chaukhamba Peak is at an altitude of 3500 m. Here the Linga is worshipped in the form of a navel. Tungnath, where tha arm of Shiva appeared is the highest temple in Garhwal is situated at an altitude of 3810 m. 500 m above the temple at Tungnath is Chandrashila.The panoramic view of the Himalayas is breathtaking. Rudranath is where the face of Shiva is said to have appeared.
• All land transfers as per above on the given itinerary
• Entry permits fees.
• Hotel Accommodation at Pipalkoti with Food.
• 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) Pack lunch while on the trek.
• Fully escorted trek with license holder local trekking guide
• All program according to itineraries on full board.
• Attractive salaries, wages, equipment and other facilities to Uttarakhand trekking staffs.
• Tent, Sleeping bag, Mattress, Kitchen tent.
• Travel Insurance
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
• Personal nature or any donation.
• Mules /Pony for personal luggage
• Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.