Rajasthan, the land of desert, is known for its rich, vibrant culture, massive forts. Rajasthan beautifully is decorated with red desert, colorful culture, mouthwatering delicacies, forts, temples and off course camels and rides on them. Fierce history of Rajasthan just adds another feather in cap to this land.
- Day 01: Delhi – Jaipur
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02: Jaipur
Morning excursion to Amber Fort with elephant ride, Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, is perhaps the most beautiful example of Rajasthani forts and gives a grand view of the city down below. After visit Amber fort back to city and on the way visit Jal Mahal then City sightseeing tour of Jaipur, Jaipur offers a plethora of touristic attractions to the traveler. The City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum with its large collection of woodwork, jewellery, costumes, brassware, and pottery. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Overnight in Hotel
- Day 03 : Bikaner
Morning drive to Bikaner, Bikaner, situated in the northern part of Rajasthan, The city is surrounded by high fortifications comprising seven-kilometers long wall which encircles the old city and has five entrances-all constructed in the 18th century. And sightseeing tour of Bikaner, Bikaner offers several attractions to the tourists besides, of course, the exotic camel safaris. You can visit the majestic forts or go to the Mata Karni temple where rats are considered sacred and worshipped. The camel festival held in the month of January is also an event worth witnessing. Some of the major attractions around the city are Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm and Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum. Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 04 : Jaisalmer
After breakfast drive for Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 05 : Jaisalmer / Desert
Morning After breakfast sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer; The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town’s past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Besides these, Gadsisar Lake is also an interesting spot that you must visit in this desert city. Afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes; Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera and overnight at desert Camp.
- Day 06 : Jodhpur
Morning After Breakfast drive to Jodhpur; Famous for its magnificent forts and palaces, sightseeing tour of Jodhpur, The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. Exploring the forts gives you a feel of the times when the Rajput might was at its peak. The gates and the walls of the forts speak of the battles they have witnessed. One needs to spend enough time with these historical monuments to fully grasp the grandeur of the Rajput era. Some of the major attractions around Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan & Umaid garden. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 07 : Jodhpur
In the morning take breakfast and drop at Jodhpur Railway station or Airport drop.
• First day – Dinner
• From 2nd day Breakfast and dinner
• Last day – Breakfast
• Complimentary services
• Rawat Kachori / Tea / coffee / Soft drink at Jaipur
• Bikaneri bhujiya /khurbani / Soft Drink at Karni mata Mandir Deshnoke
• Tea / coffee / Soft Drink at Desert Jaisalmer
• Mirchi Bada at Jodhpur
• Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
• Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
• Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
• All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
• 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
• Camel safari in Thar Desert of Jaisalmer
• Folk dance with Dinner at Desert camp
• To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
• Lunch is not included
• Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
• Boat ride / Jeep safari/ Riksha ride / ropway / air Balloon are not included
• Light and sound show
• Extra water bottle charges
• Govt Tax of 3.625% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.