At times, getaways become an essence to set romance on fire. From strolling along verdant pathways with hand in hand or discovering your favourite spot while climbing peaks to simply enjoying the nature at sparkling beaches with your beau, the idea can be anything. Andaman romantic holidays are an apt way of doing these and many more things with your beloved. Here, you can be closest to nature as well as your partner. Select any of the Andaman romantic tour packages listed on vacationtourindia.com to rekindle the love and enjoy the time of your life.
- Day 01: Pick up from Airport, Carbyn’s Cove Beach, Cellular jail and Sound and Light show
Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.
Corbyns’ Cove Beach: The Corbyns’ Cove, is a serene and unspoiled soft sandy beach, set in picturesque background of lush green coconut palms and pleasant blue sea. The main attractions of this beach are the inviting water sports. The Corbyns’ Cove beach, situated 8 kms from the City centre is the closest Beach from the city. This coconut- palm fringed beach, is ideal for swimming and sun bathing.
Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
- Day 02: Onward journey to Havelock & Radhanagar beach
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will escort you to the Hotel for checkin process. After checkin proceed to Radhanagar Beach, the best and famous beach of Andaman Islands. You can go for swimming or can enjoy the beautiful place.
- Day 03: Elephanta Beach
Morning proceed to Havelock jetty to catch boat to Elephanta beach, the best place for doing snorkeling and water sports activities.Rest of the day free at leisure.
- Day 04 : Depart from Havelock and onward journey to Neil Island.
Check out from the hotel, move towards the Harbor to board a ferry which will take you to Neil Island. At the harbor our representative will receive you and will escort you to the hotel/resort.
Neil Island: This Island is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the 1857 Mutiny. There is a lone jetty at Bharathpur, which serves as the only entry–exit point of the island.
- Day 05 : Neil Island tour and return to Port Blair
Our representative will escort you to the siteseeing tour of Neil Island, which will include Bharatpur Beach, Sitapur Beach, Laxshmanpur Beach and Natural Bridge like structure called Hawda Bridge by locals.In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
- Day 06 : Jollybouy/Redskin
After breakfast proceed to Wandoor (25 Kms) to catch ferry towards Jollybouy/Redskin.Jollybouy and Redskin: Both the islands are in Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at Wandoor. These islands are famous for its coral reefs. Government opens one island for 6 months and then the other for other 6 months, so that the corals get sufficient time to flourish. At either of the islands one can go for snorkeling, swimming, and glass bottom boat ride.
- Day 07 : Departure from Port Blair
Check out and pick up from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for your onward journey, carrying wonderful memories.
• Accommodation at specified hotels.
• Exclusive Vehicle for the group/family.
• Airport pickup and drop.
• Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
• It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Domestic or International Airfare.
• Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
• Elephant Beach trip.
• Guide at Cellular Jail and Ross Island will cost extra.
• Camera fee (still or movie).
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY :
Paradise Tours and Travels believe in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Any Reservation cancelled before 30 days there will be no retention.
• Any Reservation cancelled between 15 days to 30 days of arrival 50% retention will be charged.
• Any Reservation cancelled between 7 days to 15 days of arrival 75% retention will be charged.
• Reservation cancelled within 7 days of arrival 100% retention will be charged.
• Paradise Tours and Travels is not responsible for cancellation of the services by the vendors due to climatic change or any reason.
• Customers are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake) and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, Paradise Tours and Travels will not entertain those and the client has to bear the problems/fine/extra expenses arises due to the same.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
Please Also Note:
All cancellation charges will be furthermost subject to the consideration of those engaged in arranging the itinerary. We will use all our powers to erase the cancellation charges and negotiate for the lowest possible charges.
1. In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/Seaplane/ to Havelock or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair and additional night accommodation in Havelock/ Port Blair will be additional charged.
2. All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction, except in the case of cash payments where the refund is processed through cheque or online transfer.
3. The refund is initiated from our end within 5 working days of receiving the cancellation request.
4. Please note that it may take 5 – 14 days for the money to reflect in your account, depending on your bank, after the refund is imitated from our end.
5. Mid-tour Cancellation – Yes you can cancel but the amount would be non-refundable.
THE FOLLOWING POINTS ARE TO BE NOTED FOR CHILD RATE
• Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate (EPSR)
• Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
• Children below 5 years Complimentary only for Hotels, however charges are applicable for Entry and Ferry above 02 Years of age.