If you are a newly married couple or else already married and trying to plan for a second honeymoon, then it’s the right time to stop dreamt of perfect romantic honeymoon as here are some of the most beautiful and exciting honeymoon destinations in Rajasthan. After visiting these places, you won’t like to come back home.
- Day 01: Arrive Delhi
After arriving at the airport in Delhi, get transferred to the hotel for night halt.
- Day 02: Delhi sightseeing
On 2nd day our tour guide will take you on tour to Old Delhi, also known as Shah Jahanabad. Explore Jama Masjid, Asia’s largest mosque. Later, enjoy a rickshaw ride through the popular Chandani Chowk market. Next in line is the Raj Ghat, the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. Post lunch, enjoy covering India Gate, the Humayun’s Tomb, the complex of Qutub Minar. The evening is booked for a Sound and Light Show at the Red Fort. Night stay in a city hotel.
- Day 03 : Delhi – Agra (203 kms)
Have your breakfast and begin driving towards Agra. Get transferred to a city hotel. After freshening up, leave for sightseeing. First visit the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. Later cover Agra Fort, Akbar’s tomb and Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah. Overnight stay.
- Day 04 : Samode (270 kms)
As you have your breakfast, proceed by road Samode. On the way, visit the remains of the erstwhile Mughal city, Fatehpur Sikri. On reaching Samode, move to your hotel. Spend the day in doing leisure activities. Overnight in a hotel.
- Day 05 : Samode – Jaipur (42 kms)
Post breakfast, day 5 is booked for covering the palatial structures at Samode. After lunch, get transferred to Jaipur by road. Check into the hotel for night stay.
- Day 06 : Jaipur sightseeing
After relishing an assortment in breakfast, leave for a day-trip to Amber Fort. Post lunch, visits are going to be Hawa Mahal, the Palace of winds, City Palace as well as Jantar Mantar. Stroll in the local bazaar and shop for handicrafts. Night stay.
- Day 07 : Udaipur
Day 7 morning, drive to Udaipur; on arrival transfer to the hotel.The afternoon is booked for enjoying a boat ride on Lake Pichola. Stay overnight in a city hotel
- Day 08 : Udaipur
After breakfast, the eighth day is fixed for a tour of Udaipur. You will cover o City Palace, Lake Palace and Saheliyon ki Baoli. Evening at leisure. Stay overnight in a hotel.
- Day 09 : Delhi
Get transferred to the airport to catch a flight for Delhi. Day free for leisure activities. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 10 : Departure
Day 10 is free for activities of your interest. In the evening, get transported to the airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
• Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
• Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
• Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
• All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
• 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
• Camel safari in Thar Desert of Jaisalmer
• Folk dance with Dinner at Desert camp
• To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
• Lunch is not included
• Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
• Boat ride / Jeep safari/ Riksha ride / ropway / air Balloon are not included
• Light and sound show
• Extra water bottle charges
• Govt Tax of 3.625% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.