Both Shimla and Manali are known for its romantic getaways. Spend the first holiday together in this paradise that surprises you with its surreal beauty lying in Himalayas, dense forest and snow fed lakes. The pristine natural beauty of this hill station will surely energize you with beautiful vibes.
- Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
On arrival in Delhi airport/railway station, our representative offers an assisted transfer to your first destination Shimla, by road. Fondly referred to as the ‘Queen of Hills’, Shimla is a very popular hill town of Himachal Pradesh. As you reach, check-in at the hotel. After settling into the rooms, the day is at your own discretion. Spend the day in doing the activities of your interest. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
Post breakfast; proceed for an excursion to Kufri, a must-visit place. Placed at an altitude of 2290 m above the sea level, Kufri is blessed with tranquility, scenery and is dotted with tourist attractions like Mahasu Peak, Chini Bunglow, Indira Tourist Park etc. When back in Shimla, visit the Vice Regal Lodge- once the summer residence of various British viceroys, it boasts of an interesting English Renaissance architecture. Thereafter in the evening, enjoy a leisure walk on the Mall Road. Delicious dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 03 : Shimla – Manali
After breakfast on the 3rd day, get transferred by road to Manali. Placed at an altitude of 2050 m above the sea level, Manali is a very popular hill station that is flocked by tourists every year in crazy numbers. On reaching, check-in at the hotel. Get some rest. The evening is at leisure. Take a walk on main market road of Manali. Enjoy the bustling tourist activity, taste the local cuisine, enjoy the cool breeze and more. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
- Day 04 : Manali Sig htseeing
Today, get all set for visiting the prime attractions of Manali. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wide of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim. Later in the day explore the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre. Take a walk up to the old Vashisht village. Back to the hotel for dinner and night Stay.
- Day 05 : Manali – Snow Point – Manali
After breakfast proceed for a full day excursion Solang Valley. Solang Valley is well known for adventure activities like – paragliding, zorbing, snow scooter and ATV rides. You can take a cable car ride in Solang Nalah. On the way back to Manali take a hot bath in hot springs in Vashisht. Dinner and night stay at the hotel in Manali.
- Day 06 : Manali – Chandigarh
Manali to Chandigarh, which is about 320 kilometers away from the valley. Chandigarh is very aptly called the most planned city and is a wonder in its own way. On reaching the city, you will check in at the hotel. In the afternoon you will be taken to visit Sukhna Lake and the famous Rock Garden. Post excursion, you will be transferred to the hotel for the dinner and night’s rest.
- Day 07 : Chandigarh – Delhi
After Breakfast you will be driven to Delhi. This is where your memorable honeymoon trip comes to an end.
- Day 08 : Dharamshala – Pathankot – Pathankot/Chandigarh/Delhi
After breakfast check-out and drop at Pathankot Railway Station/Chandigarh/Delhi.
|Shimla||Himgiri Cottage,Hotel King Palace ,Hotel Apple Rose||zurich resort shimla,Hotel Sangeet, Swastik Inn||The Rock Castle,Kufari Pacific Resort|
|Manali||Hotel Drilbu, Hotel Monal, Hotel Park View||Hotel Surya International, White stone||Rioso Resort/A Star Regency|
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• 02 Glasses of milk every night for the Couple.
• Fruit basket and cookies once during the stay.
• Honeymoon cake once during the stay.
• Flower bed decoration once during the stay.
• One of the dinners as candle lit with a bottle of Apple Wine.
• Fruit basket along with delicious wedding cake
• Bed decoration (with flowers).
• Candle light dinner.
• One Half Day local sightseeing of Manali and Solang Valley by private car (subject to weather condition)
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.