Mussoorie- the queen of mountains is calling you to mark your visit with our exciting trip package for 3 Nights 4 Days
- Day 01: Delhi – Mussoorie
As you arrive at the Delhi airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Mussoorie is a popular hill station of North India. Set at an elevation of 2005 m, Mussoorie is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
- Day 02: Mussoorie sightseeing
The next morning, there is a local tour planned by Indian Holiday where you will explore a number of local tourist attractions. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. For recreation, go on a camel ride with your partner. Overnight stay.
- Day 03 : Mussoorie
After breakfast you have the whole day at your disposal. You can choose to explore the Mall road, the Picture Palace road, check out the various eateries and/or shop in the famous mall road markets. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel
- Day 04 : Mussoorie – Delhi
Breakfast at hotel. Today at leisure check out and drive toward Delhi, on arrival transfer to Airport / Railway station to catch your pre booked Flight / Train.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.