Dubai is an emirate in UAE. Dubai is known for its uber high class shopping centers and entertainment. Dubai has given world, the tallest skyscarper, Burj Khalifa has given the most impeccable form of art and engineering. Apart from this magnificent structure, explore its modern culture with blend of history, massive architectures, Dubai opera, shopping centre, the gold and spice souks, fine dining experiences, and have this lifelong experience of luxury and beauty.
- Day 01: Arrival Dubai
Upon your arrival at Sharjah, our local representative will come to welcome you and drop you to Dubai Hotel. Check in to the hotel. Then rest of the day is free for leisure in the hotel. You can also visit city on your own. Evening enjoy the Indian dinner in the local restaurant. Overnight stay in the hotel at Dubai.
- Day 02: Dubai (city tour)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed for the dubai city tour. First visit the photo stop at dubai creek and see the traditional Abra. Visit the dubai Gold Souk and Spice souk. After that drive to most magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai palm island. Later visit the famous Sheikh Zayed road. This evening, enjoy the Dhow Dinner cruise. Treat yourself to a hot dinner on board the cruise offering you a variety of Arabic Cuisine. Overnight at Hotel in Dubai
- Day 03 : Dubai
After having morning breakfast at the hotel. You will have free time for shopping in the famous Meena Bazaar area on your own. Later this afternoon, enjoy the adventurous Desert Safari tour. At the desert camp enjoy belly dancing and the Tanora show with delicious dinner. Overnight at Hotel in Dubai
- Day 04 : Abu Dhabi with Ferrari World
Have breakfast in the hotel. There will be a tour to Abu dhabi- The capital of United Arab Emirates. After that we take you tot the Ferrari world- an amusement park. Drive back to the Dubai. In the evening enjoy Indian dinner at a local Restaurant. Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Day 05 : Transfer to Dubai airport
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your journey back to home.
|Dubai||Panorama Grand or similar|
|Package Cost Rs. 30,000/- Per person with 3 Star|
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Dubai airport to Dubai hotel transfers.
• All tours and transfers on sharing coach basis.
• Dhow cruise with dinner on creek.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.