When it comes to scenic beauty, majestic mountains and romantic weather, Uttarakhand definitely tops the list. And nothing could be more romantiv then a trip to Uttarakhand for your first holiday after the grand wedding. Book your honeymoon trip for 7night/8days with our exciting package
- Day 01: Delhi – Mussoorie
As you arrive at the Delhi airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Mussoorie is a popular hill station of North India. Set at an elevation of 2005 m, Mussoorie is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
- Day 02: Mussoorie sightseeing
The next morning, there is a local tour planned by Indian Holiday where you will explore a number of local tourist attractions. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. For recreation, go on a camel ride with your partner. Overnight stay.
- Day 03 : Corbett National Park
On this third day of your honeymoon tour, start driving towards your next destination – Corbett National Park. One of the oldest national parks in India, Corbett National Park is extremely popular among wildlife lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The park is best known for housing a wide variety of flora and fauna. On reaching Corbett National Park, check-in at the lodge/wildlife resort. The rest of the day is at leisure and so you can indulge in the activities of your interest Stay overnight.
- Day 04 : Corbett National Park
Today, you leave to explore the paradise of tigers- Jim Corbett National Park. Enjoy a jeep safari around this huge national park. In the evening, go for an elephant ride. Founded in the year 1936 as Hailey National Park, this national park is home to a decent population of the big cats. The park does not only boasts of being home to a vast vareity of animals, but over 600 avifauna species also call it a home. Stay overnight at the resort.
- Day 05 : Corbett National Park – Nainital
After you enjoy morning safari at Corbett National Park, leave for your next destination, Nainital, which is another beautiful hill station of North India. Best known for its ancient temple and natural beauty, Nainital features a serene ambiance which is perfect for you and your partner. After reaching the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You may go for a stroll around the mall road with your partner in the evening. Overnight stay at Nainital.
- Day 06 : Nainital sightseeing
This day is reserved for local sightseeing tour of Nainital. Nainital has much to offer when it comes to tourist attractions. Visit popular attractions of the hill station like Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Naini Lake, Snow View, and the State observatory. Evening is free for a stroll around the market of Nainital. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 07 : Nainital – Ranikhet – Nainital
Day seven of your honeymoon tour is booked for an excursion to Ranikhet. Ranikhet is a beautiful hill station which is all around surrounded by thick green forests and meadows. Explore this alluring valley and get close to nature .The valley promises you some great memories with your partner. Return to Nainital for an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 08 : Nainital – Delhi
This is your last day of the tour and today, you depart for Delhi. Our representative assists you while you take a transfer to the Delhi airport. On reaching the airport, carry on with your journey back to home.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.