Mussoorie is a hill station and a municipal board in the Dehradun District of the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is about 35 kilometres from the state capital of Dehradun and 290 km north of the national capital of New Delhi.
• Sightseeing in Rishikesh including Laxman and Ram Jhulas
• Cable car ride from Joshimath to Auli
• Sightseeing in Joshimath including Shankracharya Cave
• Wildlife spotting at Rajaji National Park
• Adventure activities in Rishikesh
• Skiing and trekking in Auli
• Jeep safari inside the world-renowned Jim Corbett National Park
• All land transfer in Mahindra Bolero, Max as per above on the given itinerary.
• Conservation/trekking entry permits fees.
• Village/ tent accommodation during the trekking journey. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
• 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) pack lunch while on the trek.
• Fully escorted trek with license holder local trekking guide.
• All program according to itineraries on full board.
• Attractive salaries, wages, equipment and other facilities to Uttarakhand trekking trekking staffs.
• Travel Insurance or any other kind of Insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• All types of bar bill.
• Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
• Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed..
• The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
• All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
• Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
• MMT reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• The booking price does not include:
• Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
•Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Any other items not mentioned under ?Inclusions? are not included in the cost of the booking.
• Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
• For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
• Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Cancellation stage: 10 or more days prior to departure.
• The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Makemytrip executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
• Cancellation stage: less than 10 days prior to departure.
• No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 10 days before departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.