Srinagar and Ladakh have been blessed with picturesque vistas, memorable experiences and wonderful climate. This package from Srinagar offers you a chance to explore these wonderful places, amid the mighty Himalayas. This is a well-planned tour of 10 days that is going to take you to wonderful places and attractions such as Srinagar, Kargil, Leh, Nubra Valley, Pangong and Sarchu. This group tour package is going to be an amazing deal. Some of the highlights include Shikara ride in Srinagar, road journey across high-altitude passes, double-humped camel ride in Nubra sand dunes, charming Pangong Lake, and popular monasteries of Ladakh including Thiksey.
- Day 01: Srinagar
As you land at Srinagar airport and reach to hotel by yourself, our team members will meet in hotel/ houseboat.
(optional :Arrival in Srinagar. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to hotel with extra cost) .Complete the check-in formalities. Lunch is followed by a Shikara ride on direct payment basis, one of the most popular things to do in Srinagar. Later on, get ready to visit the breathtaking Mughal Gardens-founded in the Mughal era. Nishat Bagh, Chashme-e-Shahi and Shalimar Bagh comprise the Mughal gardens.Stay overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 02: Srinagar – Kargil
On day 2, post breakfast get ready for your road transfer to Kargil. On the way, there are halts at Sonamarg –a pristine valley with lush views and snow-clad peak; Zo jila Pass (a high altitude pass); Drass Village- the world’s 2nd coldest inhabitant place. Here you visit War memorial hall and Museum- also known as Vijaypath. The memorial was constructed by the Indian Army in the memory of the soldiers and officers of the Indian Army who laid their lives in Kargil War. Evening arrival in Kargil. Check-in formalities.Overnight stay in Kargil.
- Day 03 : Kargil – Leh
After breakfast, start driving towards Leh. On the way stop for a quick visit to the Lamayuru monastery. Lamayuru is known for its unique landscape that resembles the moon. Take clicks of the beauty to cherish it as wonderful memories. Continue with your journey. Stop at the Magnetic hill to marvel at the amazing natural wonder. Also pay respects to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara- constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev ji- the founder of Sikh religion and the first guru. Continue your road journey. On arrival in Leh, visit the Hall of Fame Museum a war memorial by the Indian Army that was founded in the memory of Indian soldiers who laid lives in Indo-Pak wars. Complete the check-in formalities at your hotel.Overnight stay in Leh.
- Day 04 : Leh – Nubra Valley
On the 4th day, after breakfast get ready for transfer to the gorgeous Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass- one of the highest motorable roads in the world with an altitude of 18,380 feet. As you reach the Valley, check into the hotel. Have lunch. Later, leave the comforts of your room to enjoy a ride on double-humped camel’s back to explore the Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hundur Village. Treat your eyes to the scenery all around.Overnight in Nubra Valley.
- Day 05 : Nubra Valley – Leh
Start the day with sumptuous breakfast. Today you will pay a visit to the Diskit Monastery. It belongs to the Gelugpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism. Pay a visit to the Big Buddha. The amazing monastery also offers a magnificent view of the Nubra Valley. Later continue with your ride to Leh.Overnight stay in Leh hotel.
- Day 06 : Leh to Pangong
Drive to for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass. Arrive at the camp, along one of Asia’s largest saltwater lake. After you have checked-in enjoy your free time at leisure and enjoy the color changing water displaying all shades of blue and the sunset on the banks of lake.Overnight stay in camps at Pangong Lake.
- Day 07 : Pangong to Leh
Get up early in the morning to enjoy the real beauty of this place. Enjoy the scenic view of sunrise on lake. Notice how the water’s color glistens like diamonds. Post breakfast, start your drive back to Leh via the Chang La Pass. On the way, halt to visit two popular monasteries of Ladakh- Thiksey Monastery – a 12- storey Gompa with 10 temples and an assembly hall, and Shey Palace- a royal palace on a hilltop that also has a monastery.Walk through the colorful markets in Leh city. The bazaars here sell some wonderful souvenirs such as Thangka paintings, wood objects, woolens etc. Get some great deals as cherished remembrances of your Ladakh tour.Check into the hotel as you reach Leh.
- Day 08 : Leh – Sarchu / Jispa
In the morning, on day 8, have breakfast and start your road journey to Sarchu, driving past the scenic Puga Valley, Tsokar Lake- another picturesque lake in Ladakh, Skyangchu Thang – a plateau stretching to 42 km. Lunch at the town of Pang. Continue your journey to Sarchu by driving past Nakee La and Lachlung La. Evening arrival in Sarchu. Check-in formalities. Stay overnight in Sarchu.
- Day 09 : Sarchu – Manali
After breakfast, drive to Manali. Get ready for a scenic drive by crossing Baralacha La (4845m). Halt for lunch at Sissu Village. Next you cross the very popular Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of 13050 feet. Arrival in Manali. Check-in at a hotel.
- Day 10 : Manali (Departure)
Today is the last day. Get an assisted transfer to the airport / bus stand for your onward journey.
|Destination||Hotel / Camp|
|Leh||Hotel Kidar or Similar|
|Nubra||Kora Valley (Camp)|
|Pangong||Kora Eco Resort (Camp)|
|Jispa||Jispa Journey (Camp)|
|Srinagar||Ashvale or Similar|
|Kargil||Horizon Camp or Similar|
• Twin sharing/ triple / single sharing accommodation at all places in Hotel/ Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner at all the hotels.
• Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
• Transfer at Manali bus Stop.
• GST 5% Included.
• Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non-ac Deluxe tempo or car as per above program Tour guide. (guide only applicable on above 8 pax strength in group)
• Domestic airfare.
• Monastery entrances fee.
• Camel riding fee.
• Shikara ride fee.
• Airport transfer at Srinagar airport.
• Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
• Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
• Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
• Porter age & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms of Payment
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost – Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Guide will be available only on above strength of participation.
• Oxygen cylinder is not included in the package.
• Tour starts from Srinagar hotel.
• Hotel vouchers / confirmation status will issued before 10 days arrival.
• Srinagar airport transfer in not included in package (1200 optional)
• Minimum 7 participate and maximum 13 participate in batch.